There sure is a lot of hype about cloud computing in the information technology world today, and there is a very good reason for this. The fact is that using this type of platform allows you to enjoy some incredible benefits. When you compute “in the cloud,” you will be using a virtual machine to store all of your data files, applications, and more. You can access the files from any machine, anywhere, and anytime without the need to tote around a removable storage device. This type of computing is also safer, offering added security to your files and applications against data loss events like theft, natural disaster events, and more. Take time today to explore options like the Amazon EC2, S3, and AWS, and you will find that the benefits these services provide truly do take your computing experience to a new level.
Our Cloud Computing Services offer:
amazon cloud, amazon AWS , Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing Singapore , Cloud Computing Jobs, Hybrid Cloud Computing , Private Cloud Computing , singapore cloud computing
- Can you explain cloud computing to me? In Cloud computing, computers are assembled and organized in such a way that they can provide specialized services in a timely and intelligent manner. For example, cloud computing makes it possible to share network resources like server applications and storage on demand at least cost and at lightning speed. In short, it is a subscription or pay per use service for computer hardware services. With cloud computing, you just access all the services you need with just a browser.
- In what way will my business benefit from cloud computing? Cloud increases speed of access to critical resources, serves as a cheap way to run enterprise applications, forestalls investment in expensive computing infrastructure for seasonal or on demand applications, enables many businesses to gain access to premium computer hardware and eliminates cost of hardware maintenance.
- What are the types of cloud computing models do you offer? You can have prebuilt cloud computing applications like server back ups, storage enterprise applications, web services, erp stems, or even advanced extranets.
- Since I am sharing resources with others, how safe is my system and data? All data passed between your organization and server is secure. The system makes use of advanced security applications equivalent to the one used by banks to exchange data with external clients.
- How does cloud computing work? It works by locating the resources you need on remote server and then allowing you access to it by a password and login. You simply sit at your computer at home or office and access the applications as you need them. An example will be accessing the daily returns of your sales men from different states across the country as you require them. Once you close your session or log out, the connection terminated and you are not billed any longer.