The World Wide Web is home to various websites and portals. While most people know how to use and utilize the Internet according to their needs, not a lot of people have the knowledge and skills to actually come up with a website. This is where a full-service website development firm enters the picture.
Our company specializes in developing websites. We have extensive experience and know-how of content management systems such as Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal, among other CMS available as of the moment. Our valuable experience in developing and maintaining websites will greatly help and manifest in the development of your corporate websites.
Your company or brand can definitely benefit from our service as we have the tools and resources to come up with a website based on a content management system that is user-friendly to end users and designed well to comply not only with the current web standards, but with the common aesthetic standards as well.
We provide ECM & CMS solutions to our clients which help them managing their content and resolving complex problems. Our ECM and CMS solutions help business in:
WordPress, Drupal , Managing Multiple Websites , Adding and/or editing web pages , Joomla
- Add and/or edit web pages
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Add and edit articles
- Add, edit or delete albums
- Banner Adv management
- Job management
- Site usage tracking management
- Customer management
- Admin management
- What is CMS? A CMS is a website that offers the ability of users or admin to modify the contents without having knowledge of the technology that created it. It is a user friendly platform for managing websites. For people without knowledge of web design, CMS is the best way to administer a website.
- Why do I need a CMS? A CMS saves time. With a single click, a user is able to edit, delete, create or redesign thousands of pages. It streamlines web authoring processes, ensures consistency, facilitates co-authoring and provides economy of web maintenance.
- How do I update my CMS? We will teach you how to do it. We also provide maintainence support. So all you have to do is , send us the content and images and we will do everything for you within 1hour.
- How does CMS benefit me? With a CMS, you or your staff can manage complex applications without need for further training. It allows for decentralization of web tasks, the system can grow with the needs of the organization and they are cheaper to acquire. Fast update is always within reach. You also avoid paying fees to web designers for content or design changes.
- Do I have to pay any license fee? No. All technologies used in building the CMS are free open source.