Many of those who use the Internet welcome the opportunity to take part in ecommerce. That concerns the utilization of a virtual storefront, with the aim of buying or selling a good or a service. Magento’s software offers one of the sources which have been designed to facilitate the task of investigating the many different items available from such storefronts. It provides details on promo pricing, coupon codes, useful and relevant statistics and SEO options. In addition, it promises easy navigation and furnishes the user with a product comparison.
Virtuemart gives businesses and customers an alternative open source solution. Used with a content management system, it has demonstrated the ability to handle multiple categories, products, orders, discounts and shoppers’ groups. Another name to note is oscommerce. It supplies any man or woman who is operating an online store with both a catalog in the frontend and an administrative tool at the backend.
Sargunam Technologies is well versed and can handle new setups and maintain them as well. Contact Us.
Our e-Commerce custom development services offer:
Custom Online Store Designing, Custom Shopping Cart Development , Magento, Zen Cart , Custom Shopping Cart Development, e-Commerce System Development , Online Shopping Mall Development e-Commerce System Development , Multiple e-Commerce System Development e-Commerce Hosting , Online Shopping Mall Development
- Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel
- One-Click Upgrades
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Mobile Commerce
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel
- Effective Marketing Promotions and Tools
- Catalog and inventory management
- What is an ecommerce website? An ecommerce website is one that offers a shopping cart through which a buyer can purchase goods or services from the internet.
- What do I get from your ecommerce web design? You are provided with a fully functional shopping cart with easy to manage product catalog, check out, shipping integration, payment method installation, order management and customer management. In sum, all the features required to select an item, pay for it and have it shipped to the recipients address.
- After you build my ecommerce site, can I update it in future or it is fixed? You can update the site as often as you could. The ecommerce site comes with an easy to manage backend that requires no knowledge of html or programming.
- Will your ecommerce design be compatible with most of the browsers? Yes it will. In addition, they will be fully optimized so that it will be seen in search engines like Google.
- How do I load products onto my website and how do I take payment from customers? You will simply log into the admin. The shopping cart is offered with a comprehensive tutorial on how to manage it. Payment is automated. You will have a panel to see how much you have. Then you will take the amount from your payment processor which will be procured separately.