For e-businesses, gaining new customers is a challenge. With numerous online businesses offering a wide range of products and services to users, intense competition has made it essential for the e-businesses to devise smarter strategies that can help drive web traffic. B2B portals and B2C portals for instance, are providing a platform for the businesses to promote themselves.
There are a number of companies that provide intranet and extranet portal services for businesses. These companies offer multi dimensional web portal support to all kinds of companies. Owing to the proven results that these companies have provided over the past few years, a large number of businesses are using them to grow their base. Simply choose an experienced and skilled provider to benefit from this solution.
Services Offered :
Multi dimensional web portal , , B2C portals , Ecommerce portal , SharePoint portal development , Social Networks and Communities , Enterprise information portals , Business intelligence portals
- What is intranet? An intranet is a computer network for internal use by an organization. You can think of it as the companys internal website although it can serve as the organizations entire IT system.
- What is extranet? An extranet is a computer network that permits restricted access from accredited users from outside. An example is a company intranet with special passes for suppliers to update their prices and stock on the companys website.
- In what ways can intranet/extranet lead to business improvement? They lead to better collaboration between employees, allow faster access to data, ensure timely business update with suppliers and clients, improves communication and facilitates update of data.
- What do i get out of it? You will benefit in many ways. Examples of such advantages are ability to share confidential catalog with partners, develop products in an exclusive environment, share programs with external partners, share sensitive data securely and develop systems specific to the unique needs of the business.
- Do I need expert networking technicians to maintain the system?? No. The initial training that comes with the use of the system is sufficient for efficient management.