Groovy is an object-oriented programming language for the Java platform. It is a dynamic language with features similar to those of Python, Ruby, Perl, and Smalltalk. It can be used as a scripting language for the Java Platform. Groovy uses a Java-like bracket syntax. It is dynamically compiled to Java Virtual Machine (JVM) bytecode and interoperates with other Java code and libraries. Most Java code is also syntactically valid Groovy. It has become easier to develop powerful Business Applications with the revival of dynamic languages and innovative web frameworks. Grails is a Web development framework which tightly integrates Java technologies with the dynamic Groovy language.
Our Groovy and Grails Solutions include:
Web Application Development , Grails integration with Spring MVC , Grails Development with Ajax and jQuery , Grails Development with Flex
- Groovy is an Agile and Dynamic language for the Java Virtual Machine which supports domain specific languages and other compact syntax that makes your code easy to read and maintain.
- Though it is built upon the strengths of JAVA it also has the power of other languages like Python, Ruby and Smalltalk.
- It also enhances the productivity by reducing scaffolding code while developing web, GUI, database or console applications.
- Language Constructs
- List & Maps support
- XML Capabilities
- Swing Capabilities
- Grails is a web application framework based on Groovy and built on the proven open sources like Spring, Hibernate, SiteMesh, Quarts and Ajax.
- It is an MVC web framework inspired by Convention over Configuration and Don't Repeat Yourself.
- Rapid development and simplicity is its main focus.
- It provides several commands to auto generate common requirements in a web application.